Articles les plus consultés

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

My first bal experience and the day at the ski world cup


Sunday, January 22th

Hello,

I didn't write any articles since maybe two weeks but I have some very good reasons:

- I went skiing a lot with my host family: we were in a lot of different places and it was a lot a fun!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ski world cup austria"

I also saw the skiing world cup: that's really impressionant because they go really fast (about 100km) and I think you that they have to be very strong (their legs were so sinewy!!).

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ski world cup austria"


That 's really cool because in Austria, there is a lot of sun almost every days so when we go skiing, it's really pleasant!!

- I went to a bal in Salzbourg. It was the first time of my life that I went to a bal!
It was organized from a dancing school (they do this every years).
We all had to wear a very elegant tenue and the men were not allow to go in without any tie!!
That was a beautiful place with a discotheque for the young people!





I saw my host sister with her partner and a lot of pupils from the school where I am where here ! The dances where beautiful but there was a lot of people because they were almost five hundred on the dance floor!! I was nearly the entire evening at the discotheque with my host sister and some friends, that was really a very good moment, with a lot of fun! I will always remember this moment.

- I am doing my project in a very intense way because I will do my presentation on wednesday (the next week) so in three days!! I am a bit stressed but I am sure I will be fine!!

In one week, I will go back to Bordeaux!
That's funny to think about it because the time passed soooo fast!! I am very happy to see my family and friends! And I am very exited to show Bordeaux, my family, my friends, my school and a lot of others things at Alina who will come to Bordeaux five month. So, this exchange is really not finish  and I am happy about it!!

XOXO (always wanted to say it)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire